Friday, December 18, 2009

Vision.Distorted.


I am lost and yet I don’t care,
To you my secrets I lay bare.
I find myself drowning in your memory,
Like a whispering brook,
Thoughts of you, flood my head,
I need to know, but I’m too afraid to ask
I catch myself smiling now and again,
Wishing to meet you at the end of every lane.
I’m smiling all the time now,
I feel so incomplete without you, how,
I need know, but I’m too afraid to ask,
Despite so many dreams to chase,
I can’t help stop, remember your face.
I find reasons to look into your eyes,
I feel the need to think of you all the time,
I look for reasons why my mind goes in search,
Of memories that I have of you,
I need to know but I’m too afraid to ask.
I feel so warm inside,
Thinking of all the times I spent by your side.
I play with moonbeams,
Cuddle dew drops in my head.
Each dawn, since I met you,
Seems brighter than the rest.
Ur voice as soft as snow,
It drives mad why,
I need to know but I’m too afraid to ask.
I am lost and yet I don’t care,
I keep searching for answers,
But they aren’t there.
Memories of you, keep playing in my head,
Again and again, those paths I like to tread.
I act like a fool, people stare,
Filled with your thoughts I just don’t care.
I find reasons to smile now,
I’ve missed that for quiet some while now.
All of a sudden I seem to think,
Of black less than pink.
Ur smile makes my heart skip beats,
Your scent lingers faint yet so strong, why,
I need to know but I’m too afraid to ask,
I never thought I’d find myself here again
But I can’t forget your face,
I look for reasons but there aren’t any,
I need you, but I can’t take this leap again,
I need to know but I’m too afraid to ask
My heart beats faster when I catch sight of your name,
I can’t seem to trust what has happened to me,
Everytime I try to get back upon my feet,
I fall harder than the last time;
Your name seems etched in my head,
It draws itself out each time I’m down, why,
I need to know but I’m too afraid to ask.
It will take everything for me,
To trust myself with you,
I can’t seem to bring myself,
To take this leap of faith,
I am not what you think I am,
Knowing my truth will shatter you,
This fear keeps me from being with you;
I don’t have it in me to fall again,
I’m broken beyond repair.
But yet when I think of u,
I can’t pull myself back,
Everything seems so much simpler,
Life begins to look bright, why,
I need to know but I’m too afraid to ask.
Is this what I want,
I do not know,
My head is a windmill of turmoil,
To bring the darkness in me onto you,
I can’t bear.
I would only eclipse you,
With the misery that is inside of me,
Realisation dawns upon me,
I’ve got to let it be,
You deserve much more than this,
I can’t give fate a miss,
Sooner or later it shall hit,
Once before, I dreamed this dream,
I fell farther down,
Than I’ve ever been.
I thought I was too afraid to ask,
Now it dawns on me,
I don’t deserve to ask……………



13 comments:

  1. Nice... may i ask who this is for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah well there's this girl, but i'm still contemplating, the petals weren xactly encouraging ;)n i've been in a pessimistic mood latey :(]

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that's ok it'll work out if you want it to ;) ... "there's this girl" the clarity of the statement astounds me i think you are spending too much time with Rakesh :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe u should spend more time wid d dolphin's :D they'd love to clarify :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you they went on holiday didn't I? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's abt time they came back, don u? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's upto them not me :D they'll come back when they want to possibly sometime round the 28th of this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know you might actually scare her off with this poem instead of impresin her, she'll get the imprssion that you're a psychopath for sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. couldn't you think of the reason why they will be back around then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @yulia well if she thinks im a psychopath den she'll be well informed wont she ;)

    @anu i'm a bit slow these days :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't Yoko write her own poems? ;)

    ReplyDelete